Sip & Sniff Scentsy Weekend Event
November 11, 2023
It’s time to ignite your senses with A Scentsy Sip & Sniff Event. Gear up to discover new holiday items, ideal home scents, and even scents that cater to your self-care and mood. You will have the opportunity to browse through Scentsy’s high-quality products, sip on some delicious cocoa or cider, and sample some exciting beer and wine from River Retreat Lodge!
Saturday November 11, 2023
10 am – 2 pm
- Browse a Full Array of Products from Scentsy (home based in Idaho)
- Don’t miss out on the chance to test out some of the newest and most loved scents from the Scentsy Holiday Collection.
- Plus you can bundle & Save with multiple products and see what there is to discover…
- It’s the perfect time to score that ideal gift for loved ones!
- Join the Scentsy club to receive even more savings and to stay in the know!
6:30-7:30 pm (each night)
Wrap up each evening with River Retreat Lodge’s Open House, Gourmet Dinner, and Amusing Conversation, an event that you shouldn’t miss! Reservations are required for dinner, so make sure to reserve your spot quickly. The special dinner rate of $35 per person is offered in honor of the grand re-opening of the Swan Valley View Dining Room. Call 877-787-5634 for reservations. Come and experience a sensory explosion of scents, flavors, and much more. We can’t wait to see you there!
Maximum – 22 for Dinner so Reserve Promptly
Call 877-787-5634 for Reservations
Angling for the perfect cast retreat with Dale Mazzarella
SPRING: 4 Days & 5 Nights – May 23-27, 2024
FALL: 4 Days & 5 Nights – Sept 19-23, 2024
For over 40 years, Dayle Mazzarella has been a highly successful coach and teacher and has numerous awards for his leadership success in the classroom and on the athletic field. Dayle has a B.A. and an M.A in Education, from San Diego State University and National University, San Diego, respectively. Dayle is one of the world’s approximately 210 International Federation of Fly Fishers’ Master Casting Instructors. He enjoys teaching beginners, young people, and groups as well as seasoned casters and fly fishing enthusiasts.
- (5) Nights of Lodging in Luxurious Queen Suites
- (4) Days of Gourmet Breakfast and Lunch (Beer & Wine Available)
- (4) Days Fly-Casting in an instructional class with Dayle Mazzarella that entails:
- Basic Casting Principles
- Hook Setting and Playing Fish
- Knots & Leaders
- Fishing the Casting Ponds
& Rods, Reels, & Fly-Lines
- Approaching, Reading & Fishing the Waters
- Shared Fish Tales during free time Happy Hour
- Add On Dinner – available nightly per reservation (book with your package and receive $50 credit towards dinner)
(1) Angler OR (1) Angler & (1) Non-Attendee* in a Suite – $2825 (1) class participant AND/OR (1) non-attendee
(2) Anglers in shared Suite (up to 2 Queen Beds) – $3225 per suite (for 2) & (2) class participants
(1) Angler for (4) Days with lunch – $1400 per angler
Includes all Accommodations, Instructional Workshop, Gourmet Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner as well as Beer, Wine, & Beverages during meals, fly-casting accessories and good times with new friends!
Have a significant other or friend that wants to travel along but does not want to participate in the retreat?
*Non-attendee-Along for the ride guest (wives, friends, etc) – This is an all-inclusive meals and lodging rate in the angler’s suite ABOVE for those not wishing to attend the instructional class (1 or 2 beds – please call to specify).
Maximum – 6 -10 attendees for Class so Book Promptly to Ensure your Spot!